Community Development


Adults and families can apply for a rental subsidy (financial aid) and community building programs in a Calgary Homeless Foundation apartment building.

Who is Community Development for?

You must be a low income earner who is involved in the CUPS Key Case Management Program. You must have a referral from an agency and landlord.



  • 1001 10 Ave. SW, Calgary T2R 0B7
  • T: 403-221-8797
  • F: 403-221-8785
  • Statutory Holidays: Closed