Get free dentist care through CUPS Dental Services.
Visit CUPS for:
Restorative work (such as fillings and replacing teeth)
Who are these services for?
You must be a low-income earner and a Calgary resident with no regular dentist.
What should I bring?
If you have an Alberta Health Care Card or immigration documentation, please bring it. Please also bring proof of income (e.g., Notice of Assessment or pay stubs).
Dental Clinic Hours
- Restorative Clinic
- Thursdays: 9am - 3pm, by appointment.
- Make Appointment by calling 403-206-1060
- Coverage is required (ie. AISH, NIHB, etc)
- Extraction Clinic
- Fridays: 1pm - 4pm
- For clients with no coverage, a referral from a CUPS nurse is required.
- Closed: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Saturday & Sunday
- 1001 10 Ave. SW, Calgary T2R 0B7
- T: 403-221-8797
- F: 403-221-8785
- Statutory Holidays: Closed