Tax Clinics


Once a month, you can get free help filling out and filing your income tax forms. You need to file taxes to receive social assistance benefits.

Who can come to a CUPS Tax Clinic?

You must be a low income earner filing taxes in Alberta.



  • 1001 10 Ave. SW, Calgary T2R 0B7
  • T: 403-221-8797
  • F: 403-221-8785
  • Statutory Holidays: Closed