Graduated Rent Subsidy Program


Through the Graduated Rent Subsidy Program (GRSP), you can get ongoing financial aid with your rent.

Who is the GRSP for?

You must be a low income earner who has graduated from the housing first program. You must have agency, landlord and housing-first case manager references.



  • 1001 10 Ave. SW, Calgary T2R 0B7
  • T: 403-221-8797
  • F: 403-221-8785
  • Statutory Holidays: Closed