Crisis Intervention Fund


The CUPS Crisis Intervention Fund offers one-time financial aid to cover housing costs, including:

  • Damage deposit

  • First month's rent

  • Utility disconnection

  • Eviction notices

Who can apply for Crisis Intervention Fund aid?

To apply, you must be a low income earner and a CUPS client who is in jeopardy of losing their housing.



  • 1001 10 Ave. SW, Calgary T2R 0B7
  • T: 403-221-8797
  • F: 403-221-8785
  • Statutory Holidays: Closed